1. To read the Bible and pray everyday so I'll grow grow grow. I would really like to spend more time reading my Bible and praying each day.
2. To spend less time on the computer and more time studying.
3. To finish my math book and the next one.
4. To finish my science book and the next one.
5. To practice piano for more than an hour everyday.
6. To write a bit everyday.
7. To read at least a chapter a day if not more of whichever books I happen to be reading at the moment.
8. To play more board games with Dad.
9. To take better notes.
10. Whether I eat or drink or whatever I do, do it all for the glory of God (1 Corinthians 10:31).
While my family was walking in at my Grandpa's memorial service, my mom and I played a piano/saxophone duet of I Need Thee Every Hour and Abide With Me. I have been meaning to post it on my blog for Grama to here so here it is!
My mom is on piano and I am playing saxophone.
The auditorium type room we were in had AMAZING acoustics! It sounded like we were in a concert hall. It was beautiful. I would definitely play there again! The piano was really nice to play on as well! I love grand pianos.
What are your hopes and dreams for the upcoming year?
So long and thanks for all the fish!