Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 16: A short wishlist with pictures.

I like how they have to say a "short" wishlist.

Anyway, I don't want too much... I'm pretty happy. I wouldn't mind a few CD's so I guess that's what I'll post.

The Essential Glenn Miller. (Doctor Who made me remember how much I love this guy.)


Spiked! by Spike Jones. (It's not as bad as it looks... Well.... Haha. I'll just play a song for you after the picture of the album.)



The Doris Day Christmas Album. (Mostly for the song "Snowfall" which is my favorite winter song... Plus I LOVE Doris Day's voice!).


And finally.... the Soundtrack for Star Wars #4: A New Hope. (Star Wars has some of the best music ever created. John Williams was at his height when he wrote the music).


Yup, that pretty much sums it up.

Well... Except for this:


NOT the boat. Or the doll. The dress. I love that dress. It hasn't come out yet, though (6 more days!) so I'm not sure if it counts.... The dress reminds me a lot of one that Emma wears in Emma 2009.


Mixed with:


Soooooo pretty. I love the costumes from Emma 2009. I would wear every single one of them.

So long farewell! Thanks for all the fish! Live long and prosper!

1 comment: