1. Love Me Do by The Beatles.
2. Almost Like Being in Love by Natalie Cole.
3. Call Me Irresponsible by Michael Buble.
This is gonna take awhile... While I wait I'll post some picture from the zoo! My cousin, two aunts, and two uncles were in town this past weekend and while the men went biking, the women and my cousin and I went to the zoo.
A lot of the animals were being fed while we were there. Although you can't see in the picture... A few crows and a giant seagull were eager to join in on the penguins meal.
4. All You Need is Love by The Beatles.
"Hahahahahahaha." The wolves were lying around like usual. They are soooo beautiful! I love them. Very majestic.
5. Orange Colored Sky by Natalie Cole.
The orangutans were hiding in their burlap sacks...
6. She Loves You by The Beatles.
Two pythons in one cage! They were HUGE! Pretty scary. Mom told me a story about how her boyfriend in college was coming to the USA from Peru and wanted to bring his pet boa constrictor along. So he wrapped it around himself, put a trench coat over the snake, and boarded the airplane. And the airline didn't even know. And he took it to school and it lived under his bed. I told mom that I was glad she broke up with him.
7. I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles (I have a lot of Beatles, ok??!)
8. Day Tripped by The Beatles.
9. The Man Who Knew Too Much Theme (from my Music to Spy By CD).
Then we took a break for lunch and crows were EVERYWHERE!!! I had a giant chocolate ice cream cone. It was yummy!
9. Thou Swell by Natalie Cole.
10. *skips a Beatles song for something more interesting* (I promise, I have more than just Bealtes on my computer! Like....) Tango Para Una Ciudad (2da parte) by Astor Piazzola (from the CD that came with my new saxophone book.)
Look at those paws. GIANT! This jaguar was sleeping right next to glass.
11. Data, Data, Data by Hans Zimmer (from the Sherlock Holmes movie soundtrack).
Pretty toucan. They were flying around and putting on a show for us. It was hard to get a good picture of them.
12. With a Little Luck by Paul McCartney.
This gal had fun eating an apple and then some broccoli... And then regurgitating the broccoli. And then eating it again. Repeat. Five times. It was gross. And quite funny as well.
In the background her friends were eating too.... Well, when they weren't staring at us.
13. Catatonic by Hans Zimmer (from the Sherlock Holmes movie soundtrack).
Red Panda! Which my cousin had just done a report on.
14. Avalon by Natalie Cole (I have a lot of her as well).
Usually the hippos lie in one place and don't move. Not this time. I never knew that our zoo had two hippos... This time there was one in the water and one lying in the sun... But not for long! The one in the sun soon got up and walked into the water. I have NEVER seen a hippo do that before! It was so cool! Then he and his friend started talking to each other.
15. The Avengers TV Theme song from the Spy CD. What a pefect song to end with! I have never seen the TV show Avengers but I want to because it's about secret agents and has a SUPER COOL theme song!!
Looking back I have a lot of love songs on my computer... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not....
Now I shall leave you so I can go watch Star Wars #5.
Live long and prosper!