Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Not much today...

I don't have much to talk about today.
I was kept busy all today doing schoolwork. Despite getting up late I got a lot done... Bible, math, Dutch, my science pre-test, 5 pages of a debate book my mom and I are going through, saxophone, piano, and I started the third edit for my novel. I'm quite proud of myself! This has been the most school-filled day since before Summer.
I am exhausted and I think I'm getting sick... Not good! Especially since I have to sing on worship team on Sunday, plus youth group and Sunday school are starting up and I don't want to miss a second of either of them!

Right now, I'm watching Stargate SG-1. They just made a Star Trek quote!! They do that a lot...
The first one was a few seasons ago when Colonel O'Neill was being questioned by someone. Instead of using his real name he says, "I'm James T. Kirk of the U.S.S. Enterprise." Later he changes his answer and says, "I lied, my name isn't Kirk.... it's Skywalker, Luke Skywalker."
A few episodes ago Colonel Mitchell was in a fight to the death and the character he was fighting gave him a drug so he would appear dead. The same thing happens in a Star Trek episode when Kirk and Spock are fighting to the death. McCoy drugs Kirk.
After Mitchell wakes up in the Stargate episode, he says to the alien that drugged him, "Thanks Bones."
And now in the episode I just watched alternate SG-1's came through the Stargate so there where about 20 different Daniel Jackson's and Teal'c's and Sam's and Cam's walking around. An alternate Mitchell took over the Prometheus (a ship). The real Mitchell askes to speak with his alternate. When the real Mitchell comes in he says, "You don't have a beard so I'm guessing your not from the evil twin reality." In a Star Trek episode, while being beamed up, Kirk, Spock, Uhura, and I think Dr. McCoy as well, get placed in an evil reality where Spock has a beard.
I love Stargate... =D

P.S. Happy birthday to my best friend!! Welcome to the emotional rollercoster called the "teen years"
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment