Sunday, September 11, 2011

Busy (maybe not...) Sunday

This morning when I woke up I didn't even have to get out of bed to feel my falls on the ice from yesterday... I had to get up at 7:30 (ok... I got away with 7:38) to make it to worship team practice at church which is at 8:00.
That went well; but the actual worship went even better. I had tears in my eyes by the last song. After singing I had to miss the sermon to be in the nursery. That was fun. Little kids are so cute.
After church was the annual church potluck which was also fun. Although I didn't do much but sit in the sun because by that time I was so sore and stiff I could hardly walk... The food was delicious, as always, and the company was great.
We had to leave at 2:50 to run home and grab my saxophone and then to go to lessons. Guess what I found out? My sax teacher likes Tintin! I was very excited to hear that... He said in his English accent, "Not many people in the United States can say they know about the Thom(p)son Twins." I said, "To be precise."
When I got home I was even more sore than at the potluck so Dad and I played a game of Robo Rally where you have to try move your robot to the #1 on the board. During this, your robot can get in the path of lazers, fall in holes, fall off the board, and a number of other things that end it's short lived existence. It was super fun.
Then I was plagued with not knowing what to do (I'm not calling it boredom because boredom is a choice, and I choose never to be bored) so I started thinking... What's to do on a Sunday evening? Watch this and you'll find out...



P.S. Sorry the captions on the videos aren't showing up that well... In order they say:
Watch a fly crawling on the window
Sing a song
Play piano
Pet The Dog
Play saxophone
Read a really good book
Write a story
Listen to the radio
Watch a sci-fi show =)
With your favorite character Dr. Daniel Jackson =D

No comments:

Post a Comment