Friday, September 16, 2011

Just a quick update

Sorry there was no post yesterday... I had one planned out but I was working on my novel literally ALL day (except for the hour or two that Mom and I took to go to the fabric store). I've been working on my novel nearly every spare moment today as well. The program we're using to upload and order our books is FAR from easy and it's got Mom and I stressed out... I've been taking lots of deep breaths. It doesn't help that I'm overly-tired. At least tomorrow is a weekend, I'll get to sleep in.

I had choir today. We received a piece of music that we have to sing in Latin! We tried it out, it's beautiful! I can't wait to hear what it sounds like all worked up. =)

Quote of the day (found by Mom) : Live you life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh CRAP! She's awake!"

Expect a large post tomorrow or Sunday and never forget to praise the Lord in whatever your doing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment