Thursday, September 22, 2011

The fair






Although Cody is the "logical" name of the Pillow Pet I will probably call it a variety of names like Jonas Quinn... Or Dog... Or Pillow.
The reason I got the Pillow Pet is because my family and I go on at least two car trips a year to visit family and hauling a regular pillow on every trip takes up space, plus regular pillows aren't that comfortable in the car. On the way home from the fair I tried out lying my head on the Pillow Pet and it fits the shape of my neck nearly perfectly! It's a lot better than a pillow and smaller to! =D I am very happy by the purchase.




My choir concert went GREAT! Our last song is always a salute to all the branches of the military, ending with the Pledge of Allegiance and the National Anthem. I always get emotional at the end of the song when we sing that National Anthem but today I got teary during the Pledge. I could barely finish it! And I could barely finish the singing. I don't even know why I get so emotional... I think it's because America is - was - such a great nation... The Founding Fathers worked SO hard to write the Constitution so that we could be a great nation without anarchy or a monarch. Today people want to abolish the Constitution.... They want to change it to the opposite of what it says.
Then you a group of teens together saying the Pledge of Allegiance and singing the National Anthem in a choir format... All the thoughts of "What happened to our good and moral nation?" come rushing to you and you get overwhelmed. I want to do everything in my power to protect my Constitutional rights.
And that's all I will say for tonight because it's high time I'm off my computer.
Expect more from me on this topic in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment