Monday, July 2, 2012

O, Canada

Remember my bookshelf?

Well, now it looks like this:


See that box? Guess what's inside.
That's right, books!


Lots of books. Lots and lots and LOTS of books! 32 in fact.
A few years ago the Vancouver Sun (I believe it is a Canadian magazine or newspaper) came out with a collection of 32 classic books (unabridged). My aunt and uncle and cousin owned these books but my aunt decided to give this collection away. She asked me if I wanted them and even though my bookshelf is overflowing I said YES!! Of course!! =D

Here are the books that came in the collection.

I can't wait to start reading them! And re-orginizing my bookshelf! That will be happening in August. My family and I are going to be doing a complete clean of our house. We will be getting rid of everything useless and hopefully making room for everything useful (like books!).

Canada was great. On Sunday it was Canada Day and my dad, cousin, two uncles, and two aunts went downtown Vancouver to see what we could see. It was packed! But very fun. It was an adventure walking down the street where all the pubs and rock stores were.... Yeah, I don't think my dad knew where he was going (although we eventually made it to where we were going).

Rosey had fun playing with her cousin Ruffles.



And we visited my aunt and uncle's dog Lucy.


She would not leave me alone.... She kept staring at me. And when she wasn't staring, she was smelling the Rosey and Ruffles on me.

It was a great weekend! But I am happy that I can be home for the next few weeks.

Adios!

P.S. Well, I finally did it. I watched Doctor Who! So far, I loooooove it! I can't wait for the next disk to come in from Netflix!

1 comment:

  1. Books, books, and more books! One can never have too many books.

    ReplyDelete