Saturday, January 5, 2013

Geek Cookies.

The original idea came from Jack.
Once upon a time, a long while ago, she posted this picture on her blog:


Recently, Jack made some red shirt gingerbread men and I just had to follow suit... Not gingerbread, sugar cookies.

The dough:


The uncooked cookies:


Decorating (in one of my Star Trek uniforms... I didn't realise that until later. Hee hee. Grama, that's the apron you made me!).


Here they are! Red shirts, blue shirts, and yellow shirts. And a Captain Picard.


Red shirts close up! One of those guys is Scotty... The lucky last man. And one of those guys broke in half as I tried to put his shirt on... He was dead before he was even red!


Captain Picard, baldness and all.


And who are they?


The TARDIS, Rose, Nine, Ten, and the sonic screwdriver dropped in! Wow!

Live long and prosper! (especially if you are a Red Shirt!)

4 comments:

  1. Abbey, you are verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry creative!
    And, I like your apron...
    dead man, huh? Love, Grama

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD In the picture of all the cookies one of the blue men had his leg bit off.

    Looks like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Great job!
    I posted on my blog.
    Love, ShiningHisLight97

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! How could you stand to eat them?!

    I am like you, no artist - which is why I went to Clair *Grin*. I've seen your drawings though, you are pretty good.

    I don't think one ever can finish Doctor Who...it is like the Queen of England. It keeps going and going and going.

    Sadly, I have yet to see the new E-Lock, but hopefully soon, especially since Moriarty and Irene show up!!

    ReplyDelete