Saturday, November 3, 2012

3 Points.

First point: Doctor Who rocks even more than it did last week! They are seriously playing Gerswin's Rhapsody in Blue! I have been listening to that song over and over and over and over this past week! And now it's in a Doctor Who episode! EPIC!!
AND NOW THEY ARE PLAYING "Puttin' on the Ritz." Epic. EPIC I tell you. Doctor Who has good choice in music.
The only downfall.... It's a Dalek episode. Sigh. The poor Doctor.

Second point: I now have 5,611 words in my NaNo novel! Hurrah. And I still haven't introduced my plot... Tomorrow.

Third point: This one is for Miss Jack. I am doing a science experiment. I just found out about it yesterday. And you know what it is? I soaked an egg in vinegar. It now has no shell. Now it's soaking in syrup.

Live long and prosper!

4 comments:

  1. I have almost five thousand words written for Nano and my plot has nearly surfaced. I've been wanting to write it since around April. :)
    May we both get fifty thousand words done before the end of the month!
    Live long and prosper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nearly to 10k (its more like 9.3k) and my main plot has only sorta-kinda been introduced: Kadet and Kat need to get off the evil planet. The other half comes later. MWAHAHAHAHA-

    Ahem. Anyway, that science experiment sounds like fun! Are you doing everything to the same egg, or many eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SYRUP! Why Syrup?! What does it do? Does it make it extra bouncy? Keep it from blowing up? Lessen the rotten egg smell which fills a flat?! Oh, I must know! (Did it make your house smell like rotten eggs?)

    Hurray on your word count!!!!

    I know 8-( Poor Doctor. The Daleks are so mean. Keep living and everything after he lost everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long do I have to wait to get a copy of your latest book?
    I know it will be exciting??? Grama

    ReplyDelete