1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
4. Ask the people you tag 11 questions.
5. Nominate 11 other blogs.Thanks Jack! Your link is up above....
Eleven random facts about me:
1. I am very lazy at answering comments on my blog.... Would you guys like me to reply to your comments? I never know. I feel kind of bad for not responding to them.... So, would you like to reply to them? Because I can always start!
2. I'm listening to Frank Sinatra.
3. I changed my word count goal back to 50,000 words because I plotted the rest of my novel out and figured out I'm closed to the end than I thought! Yay! I didn't think I would be able to make 60,000 words before the end of the month.....
4. I think I'm reading six books right now....
5. One of which is one of Liberace's autobiographies... It is very interesting.
6. You make me feel so young.... listening to Frank Sinatra, remember?
7. Michael Buble AND Skillet are coming out with new CD's!!!!
8. In science I'm learning all about xylem and phloem and photosynthesis and the different shapes of leaves (is it oval or chordate?) and all sorts of alien sounding things.
9. My desktop background is:
(At the site of the Boston Massacre with Tintin last June. Notice the people staring in the background - hee hee!)
10. Random! Random! Random!
11. Whew. Done.
Now to answer Jack's 11 questions!
1. The Doctor shows up and asks you to be his companion at the same time Sherlock asks you to be his blogger. Who'd you pick?
Frankly, I wouldn't go with either of them. :P I'm happy where I am.
But if they both showed up at the same time... Mwahaha... I would say, "Sherlock, have you met the Doctor yet?" and I would send them off together, bickering.
*GASP* I think she's Jenna Louise Coleman!!! O_O Hee hee, I haven't seen season seven yet.
3. You're falling off a building, which Avenger do you want to save you?
Haven't seen this yet either... How about all of them come to save me at once?
4. Would you go for a ride in a cold, hot air balloon?
Sure! Sounds like fun.
5. Does your wardrobe lead to Narnia?
I don't have a wardrobe.... sigh. But Daniel and Varina hide in a wardrobe and they leave the door open a bit because it is foolish to lock one's self in a wardrobe.
6. You meet an Alien who is about to kill you. Do you offer him a Jelly Baby or run?
Run. 'Cause I don't think they sell Jelly Babies in the USA.
7. If your best friend faked his death to save your life, then popped up a year later to inform you he was still alive, would you faint or punch him?
I think I would probably faint.... Or at least sit down heavily.
8. Buttered popcorn or plain?'
9. Have you ever had a flip phone in your position and wished to yell, "Beam me up, Scotty!" into it?
That's a brilliant idea!! Too bad my dad just got rid of his flip phone....
Although for Halloween a few years ago I did made a communicator out of an old flip phone.
10. What is your favouritest book?
You just had to ask that.... It's probably between The Hobbit, To Kill a Mockingbird, and The Hound of Baskervilles.
(Drawing by Sidney Paget.)
11. It is raining, do you go for a walk in it or sit by the fire with hot chocolate and a good book?
Sit by the fire with a good book, definitely. Although, in my current situation, it would probably be sitting up at the counter doing schoolwork or typing for Camp NaNoWriMo.
Now my eleven questions....
1. Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64? (Beatles song... not something creepy).
2. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
3. If you could paint your room one color what would it be?
4. What would you do if you won $50,000 (and could keep it ALL without giving any of it to the government)?
5. Do you know who Carol Burnett is?
6. Would you like a Jelly Baby? (See picture up above.)
7. Do you have baby names picked out for when you get married and have kids?
8. If so, what are they?
9. What do you think classifies a classic as a classic?
10. Are you reading more than one book right now? If so, how many?
11. What books are you reading right now?
I don't think I know 11 people on blogger.... But I tag:
Jen (hee hee, her last blog post was a tag from me....)
aaannndd... Kendra at Knitted by God's Plan? I don't know if you do tags or not....
Plus anyone else who wants to take it!!