Monday, June 17, 2013

May I introduce you to....

....The World of Pure Imagination - my new writing blog!

AKA, the other half of my secret project! (The first half is the trailer for my book... which is coming along slowly. And by slowly, I mean that I haven't worked on it for a few weeks.)

When I start to promote my book, I don't want to tell people to come to this blog, since it isn't just about writing. I wanted a place where people could find out about my current writing projects without searching through pages of Doctor Who or American Girl Doll-related stuff.

That place is The World of Pure Imagination! There, you will find... well, updates on my current writing projects (though don't worry, I will still update here occasionally. But there it will be much more often) and also encouragement to other new writers/authors. I also want to write an intelligent post a week on some writing related topic.... whether that be characters or plot or an author I admire (and why). I'll also ask around for guest posts eventually.... and I might post a writing prompt a week that you can link up to.

So I hope you enjoy it!

Live long and prosper.

1 comment: