Okay, maybe not the wildlife society. But I have been tagged by Bethany and Becca at Clever Bunnies!
It's that old Liebster award. What is a Liebster anyway? Is it like a lobster?
The rules are to acknowledge the blogger who tagged you - thank you, girls! - answer their 11 questions, give 11 random facts about yourself (groan), and come up with 11 questions for 11 other bloggers.
11 random facts:
1. I don't like oxycodone.
2. I'm reading Horatio Hornblower right now and really enjoying it.
3. My friend had her wisdom teeth out on the same day I did and we've been recovering together, whilst watching Downton Abbey.
4. I miss camping.
5. Scum is my new favorite card game.
6. My mom and I have been watching a show called Turn Back Time: The Family. It's about a number of different British families who, for a whole week, live as their ancestors did 100 years ago. It's good!
7. I'm still reading Agatha Christie's Autobiography.
8. The remote control to our gas fireplace looks like a shuttlecraft from Star Trek.
9. Thinkgeek.com completely changed their layout and now I am lost.
10. Thinkgeek.com recently came out with a "knock knock, who's there, Doctor, Doctor Who?" t-shirt.
11. P.G. Wodehouse was a wonderful author.
And now to answer Bethany and Becca's questions!
1) If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
A bunny! Unfortunately, animal dander allergies make it so this cannot be.
2) Do you ever read more then one book at once?
What is this strange action called "reading one book at once"? Very, very rarely am I reading less than three at a time.
3) Who is your favorite superhero?
Oooo, tough! Larryboy.
4) If you do daily devotions, do you prefer to do them in the morning, or before bed?
I prefer to do them in the morning, to start the day out right!
5) What is your favorite day of the week, and why?
What an interesting question. I'm not sure how to answer it. Wednesdays are rather nice since I get to go to music lessons. Sundays are also nice because I enjoy church. Saturdays are fun because they generally mean seeing friends or lazing around.
6) Smoothies or milkshakes?
How about both? :P I don't know, I like them both! Maybe smoothies, because they are healthier. Plus, fruit is just wonderful anyway.
7) What is your favorite summer activity?
Going camping with my friends!
8) If you could spend a day with a fictional character, who would you spend it with, and what would you do together?
I think it would be rather fun to send the day with Sherlock Holmes (from the books), though perhaps not spend the day with him so much as shadow him, follow him around, be a fly on the wall of his life. I don't think he'd necessarily want me along. It would be fun to spend a day with Tintin or Asterix and Obelix too!
9) Skirts or shorts?
10) Do you have a nickname?
Some people call be Abb, much to the chargin of my mother, who thinks that that nickname is too close to "ab." The only one who was able to get away with it was my saxophone teacher. Maybe it was because he had an English accent?
11)What would you name a black baby rabbit? (Really, any suggestions would be great!)
Probably something like Fiver or Hazel or Bigwig.
And now, mwahaha, I nominate... NO ONE!!! AHAHAHAHA.
Live long and prosper.