Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

 

And I'm just fine with that! I wouldn't want to celebrate Valentines Day any other way right now. No relationships of that sort for me until I'm in college. For me, highschool is a time to prepare myself for my future - to figure out who God wants me to be, and to go after that goal. Romantic attachments would just get in the way.

My day, however, has been less than stellar. I have spent much of the day on the couch, under a quilt. I'm fighting something. (For now) I don't have a fever.
I did get some schoolwork done, though! I nearly finished my science chapter on ecology, did some Dutch (mijn trui is roze), and read what I had to in my essay book. I tried reading some Moby Dick... But only got two pages before stopping. I'm a bit behind, but I have the whole weekend to catch up.

Now I'm watching cartoon Tintin from the 90's.


"Acting the goat! Acting the goat indeed!"
Acting the goat aside... I have a Valentine's Day present for you all.
So, without further ado, HAPPY HEARTS DAY!!!

 

Happiness is a warm puppy.

Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment