Monday, February 25, 2013

A very Pride and Prejudice past two weeks.

It started when I came across someone's blog. She was going on and on about a modernised version of Pride and Prejudice on youtube called The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. I had heard of them before (someone on blogger told me about them... I can't remember who. Maybe Jack?) but never really knew what they were or where to find them... When I read about them on this person's blog, however, I decided to check them out and was instantly hooked!
The Lizzie Bennet Diaries is a youtube series which has updated Pride and Prejudice. Lizzie, the main character, shares with the internet the love life of her sister Jane in the form of vlog.
This series is very, very well done (it even has youtube channels for Pemberly Digital and Collins and Collins! The characters have their own twitters and tumblrs as well). I would recommend it for people 14 and over, for sure. Maybe even a bit older... Because of language, mostly.
Anyway, the Lizzie Bennet Diaries made me want to watch the 6-hour version of Pride and Prejudice, which I did at the ocean.
I also started re-reading the book (like I don't have enough to read!).
So it has been a very Pride and Prejudice-y past two weeks.

 

Ha. Hahaha.

Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment