Saturday, February 16, 2013

At the ocean!

My mom and I took a somewhat impropmtu trip to the ocean with a friend this weekend.
Last night, since I was still feeling under the weather (and very, very tired) I watched Doctor Who the whole night through. Then to bed!
This morning, after sleeping in, I had a cup of tea (because everyone deserves tea).

 

Then we went for a walk on the beach! Er, landing strip.

 


Tintin even came along.

A sailor went to sea sea sea, to see what she could see see see, and what did she see see see, the bottom of the big blue sea sea sea!

 

 

Now I'm watching Pride and Prejudice. AKA, Colin Firth makes weird faces.


Live long and prosper!

3 comments:

  1. I love the fact that Tintin appears randomly throughout your blog, Abbey xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing those pictures...of your vacation at the ocean I enjoy your comments too.
    Grama

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Tintin might be something like Waldo. He shows up in the most random of places.

    ReplyDelete