First, 11 random things about me:
1. I'm being something red for Halloween.
2. Dressing up is the only good thing about Halloween.
3. I'm going to friends church for Halloween and I'm exciiiiited!
4. My dad is amazing because he makes things.
5. He got that from his dad.
6. I shop at thrift stores and I look good.
7. George Gershwin. Rhapsody in Blue. My new favorite song.
8. NaNoWriMo starts in 3 days, 3 hours, 43 minutes, and 48 seconds.
9. I'm excited for that.
10. I would love to see the Borg and the Daleks have a face off. They both have similar motives.
Now to answer Jack's questions (I LOVE these questions!! The Big Fat Tintin Quiz is such a funny video.)
1. Who would win in a sword fight, Steven Spielberg or Peter Jackson?
Neither, they would plan out this big huge fight scene on the deck of the Unicorn and then act it out and neither would win so they would go make a movie about it.
2. Have you ever tried to do Tintin's quiff while in the bath?
Unfortunately no... My hair's a bit too long for that.
3. Which books aren't the Thom(p)sons in?
The Tale of the Missing Thom(p)sons. Tintin Meets Timson and Gimpson. And Tintin in the Congo.
4. What are the two phrases Tintin likes to shout?
"GREAT SNAKES!" and "Crumbs!"
5. Name one of the phrases Captain Haddock yells.
"Billions of blue blistering barnacles and ten thousand thundering typons!" Also, "Ectoplasm!" (which is part of amebas or something.... I just learned this in science!)
6. What is Snowy's name in the French language?
I FOUND MY PEN!!!!!!!!! Sorry, that was just good news.
7. The Milanese Nightingale miss prounces Haddock's name all the time. What is one of the names she calls him?
8. Why does she miss prounce his name?
Because she's hard of hearing? I don't know. She would be a good match for Professor Calculas.... My personal favorite mis-pronunciation is when Captain Haddock calls the Grand Abbott (from Tintin in Tibet) the Grand Piano.
9. What three books did the writers base the new movie after?
The Crab with the Golden Claws, Secret of the Unicorn, and Red Rackham's Treasure.
10. Do you know how Tintin got his name?
I think I heard the story once but I honestly don't know. How? I know that his name means nothing or something.
11. In which book does Tintin reveal he is not, in fact, using his real name?
Oh my goodness... I can't remember! But I remember what he says! He's like, "My name doesn't matter, but at home they call me Tintin." And I remember where he says it... He says it in an arab's tent, doesn't he? So.... Cigars of the Pharoh? One of the early books... The one with Oliviero Defigiero I think.
Thanks for the fun questions! :D
Also, I do not tag anyone.
Live long and prosper!