Saturday, December 22, 2012

Eeep!! So excited!!!

This should explain my uncontainable excitement!!!


AHHH! I can't wait to start reading it! But I have to finish the Short Story Collection first.  Eep! So excited! I have a feeling I will be reading a LOT in Canada. =D

Live long and prosper!

P.S. Hee hee sorry for the momentary pause in the video where I'm saying nothing. Something fell and bounced... which made a mysterious ticking noise. I used my super spy deductive skills to figure out it was a piece of candy from the gingerbread house. xD

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay you got your copy! I'm gonna buy it on nook sometime soon. Whenever I get around to it, because I'm a lazy ol' butt.

    Also, you pronounce it 'Bay-lot'? Is this the correct way to say her name (because I sure don't know!)? I've always said 'Bye-loe', kinda French-esque.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked your video, Abbey!!! It made me grin. SOMEONE IS READING MY BOOK! *Dances*

      Also, for Jessica, I've no clue how one properly pronounces my last name. When I first read the book I said it BailloT but then I heard that since it is French it should be said, Bye-loe, as you said. However, at the time, I was still at war with the French - being Scottish and all - so I refused to say it the right way. So, that is the right way, I suppose, but I say it Ba-ll-ot. *Smirk*

      Delete