I'm taking part in yet another tag today! This one is part of Kendra's blog party! I'm squeezing this in at the end, because it's the last day. I hope you don't mind, Kendra!
1. How long have you been blogging?
It will be three years this coming fall.
2. Which of the books on my WIP list intrigues you the most?
After reading about 300 Dragons on your blog, I think that one would win! Though the one with the Nine Gems of Virtue certainly sparks by interest as well...
3. You're stuck on an island that has no sign of other people. What five items would you like to have with you in this event?
I. A library. This counts as only one item because all the individual books and shelves are the atoms that make up the being which is called 'library.'
II. My laptop (with internet and a printer) to write on and to watch Netflix on.
III. An unlimited supply of paper.
IV. An unlimited supply of pencils (that actually work).
V. A pencil sharpener.
*nods* I could survive on a desert island all by myself with only those things. Though most of them are actually more than one thing...
4. Someone gives you a thousand dollars. What do you do with it?
$100 goes to church. $100 would go towards all the self-published books on my wishlist (and a CD). The rest I would probably save for college.
5. Is there any book that you wish you had written? (Not because of the money involved, but because you love idea so much you wish it was yours)
What an intriguing question. I'm not sure. I don't think I could separate any works from their authors.
6. What is your favorite fairy tale?
The Fisherman and his Wife.
7. Describe Kendra in seven words.
Explosive imagination, bursting with creativity, fun, friend.
8. What is your opinion of popcorn?
I like to eat it occasionally - but I hate it when the little shells get stuck in my teeth.
9. How many different crafts can you do?
I've seen others put down writing, so there's that... I can also knit (though my knitting is limited to things in a straight line - e.g. scarves), and I used to "scrapbook" (mostly paste pictures on pieces of paper and staple them together). I sometimes attempt to draw or create something out of cardboard.
10. How long have you been following my blog and how did you find me?
I'm not sure how long I've been following you, but I'd guess in between a year and two years. I found you through Jack.
Live long and prosper.