Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Day in the Life

Summer break? What is summer break? Here is a day in my life over the past few months:


In between 8:00 and 10:00, get up, eat breakfast, and do devotions. After that, I do two lessons of math. By then it is usually lunch time, and, therefore, I eat. After lunch, it's time to read a chapter of church history or watch a church history lecture, depending on what's next on the schedule.
Now it is into the afternoon, when I practice both piano and voice.
The evening consists of watching Netflix, reading, writing, or all three.


And there you have a day in my life. Next week Monday, school officially starts, though I haven't stopped doing it all summer. Monday is when one of my online classes starts. Who knows what kind of schedule I will have in the fall, winter, and springtime? Stay tuned...


Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment