Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Elevenses

Jenelle Leanne Schmidt tagged all her followers!
It's that old elevenses tag... I've been saving facts for a few months, so here goes nothing!

Rules:
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 facts from the tagger.
Make 11 new questions for the people you tag.

Without further ado, 11 random facts...

1. I really like Elton John's music.
2. Like most homeschoolers, I went through a dinosaur phase.
3. I just ran out of 11 random things... I thought my list that I had been saving was longer.
4. Strawberry cheesecake is my favorite type of dessert.
5. The other day I got Tolkien's translation of Beowulf!!! Eep, I'm excited to read it!
6. All I want to do is write short stories. But at the same time, I'm too lazy/tired from schoolwork to actually write them.
7. I figured out today that I will finish Algebra 2 by August 15, a week later than I had anticipated. Maybe I need to start upping my game to three lessons a day instead of two...
8. My mom and I are watching Star Trek Voyager again. Man, I love these characters. But I really need to stop guessing what's going to happen because I keep contradicting myself.
9. My voice recital is on Friday night! I'm singing I Have Confidence from The Sound of Music. Look out for a video on Saturday.
10. My wisdom teeth come out on Tuesday. At least the bottom ones. I'm glad. They're impacted. Sigh, I shall no longer be wisdomous... oh no! It's already started!
11. My friend and I used to put on Hannah Montana concerts when we were younger. That was fun.

Jenelle's questions:
1. What do the words “as you wish” mean to you? 


2. Which would you rather face: incredibly fearsome large rodents who are relentless, or a sphinx that can see straight into your heart and will blast you with lasers if you’re not pure of heart? A sphinx! Those are cool! Even if they can blast me with lasers.

3.  Name a song that has brought you to tears. Oceans by some Christian artist or another...

4. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Oooo, tough question. Probably chicken alfredo with a side of bagels (with butter), strawberry cheesecake for desert, and a banana/strawberry/peach smoothie to drink.

5. Would you rather be a giraffe or an elephant? An elephant. I don't think they smell as bad as giraffes.

6. If you could enter one fictional world, but you had to stay there for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? Oh, another hard question! Well, it certainly wouldn't be the Inkworld. Hmmmm... probably- argh, this is a hard question. Not because there are too many to choose from; it's because most of the places I would want to go were real places or took place one time in history (or in the future). It would be pretty fun to go into the Defender's of the Realm world. (Defenders of the Realm is a super fun strategy board game. Like Catan or Carcasonne or Ticket to Ride, except more strategy. The "heroes" work together to kill minions and evil generals. The game gets more difficult as you progress through different stages of war.)


7. What is one place you haven’t been to that you would love to see before you die. I would love, love, love to go on a tour of places in the Bible someday.

8. If you had to be a henchman, which evil villain would you most want to serve? Mwahahahahahahaheeheeheeheeee... Professor Fate from The Great Race, played by Jack Lemmon. He's got a snazzy theme song.


9. Would you rather make people laugh or cry? Oh, laugh, definitely. "Make 'em laugh... make 'em laugh... Everyone wants to laugh..."


10. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl, most definitely. It's 11:30 and I'm just starting to consider tottling off to bed. I like being a night owl; I hate being a night owl who watches TV until so late at night, she can only read one chapter out of one of the five books she happens to be juggling at any given time.

11. Favorite hot drink? Tea.

Instead of tagging anyone particular, or coming up with 11 questions... I'm just going to come up with one question which you ALL must answer!

Name your top five characters from TV, and tell me why they are your top five. 

Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment