Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Update-y thingy?

Gah! I keep trying to film an update because I don't actually want to type out everything but I keep failing! So, we'll see...
Whether in video or in writing, sometime in the next fortnight, you will be seeing posts about the following topics:

Canterbury Tales (by Chaucer) review, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight (translated by J.R.R. Tolkien) review, After the Twelfth Night update, and possibly some stuff regarding NaNoWriMo and what I'm reading. Also a post on God vs. Egypt's gods. Aaaand maybe a post about short stories. And possibly one about God "giving people over to their sins" (see Romans 1:24) in regard to the current state of the United States and where we're headed. I dunno. It's something I've been thinking about, something that has made me very very sad, but also anxious to DO something about it!



The truth. =) Unfortunately my animal doesn't like to be hugged. Fortunately, there are stuffed animals to cover when the Dog doesn't want to be loved.

Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment