Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Green Bears.

The typo for today:

"You're as skinny as a green bear!" (I meant bean, for the record...)

I really need to not listen to stupid Star Trek songs while doing NaNo. As long as we're stating things for the record, this wasn't technically a Star Trek song - it was worse. A Monty Python song with a Star Trek video to go along with it.


I couldn't think of what to give my characters for dinner, so I gave them ham and spam an jam (a lot).
By the way... I rewatched The Hobbit the other day for the first time since seeing it in theaters in December (GASP, I know! It was too long!) and Martin Freeman mentions jam. The fandoms online have decided that Martin Freeman is made of jam and kittens and I was wondering if P. Jackson put that line in because he knew that... or maybe Martin Freeman just made it up.
Also, do you think Sylvestor McCoy (the 7th Doctor) was made Radagast the Brown on purpose?


After all, P. Jackson is a Doctor Who fan and I believe that the above episode was filmed before The Hobbit...


He owns two Daleks... OH OH! Speaking of Daleks, did anyone see the Daleks in the background in the newest Emma Approved episode? It's in the background of Charlie's video appointment with Emma.

Well, I'm off to write ten or so more words before heading off for the night (I'm at 22,090. I can't leave it that close to 22,100! I just can't!)

How is NaNoWriMo going for all of you?

Live long and prosper!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Fun video! Becca and I really like the original Star Trek too, cheesiness and all :) I've never seen any Monty Python though.

    I don't know if Sylvester McCoy as Radagast was on purpose on not, but it's cool! I can't wait for the Desolation of Smaug to come out, can you? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee, the cheesiness is the best part! Monty Python is really funny... but you have to be really discerning with their stuff because some of it is very inappropriate.

      I can't wait either! I think it looks so interesting! I'm curious to see what they've done with Tauriel... though I don't think I'll be happy with it. I'm re-reading The Hobbit in anticipation, though! =D

      Delete