Sunday, March 4, 2012

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by the lovely Miss Jack Lewis Baillot from However Improbable!
http://missjacklewisbaillot.blogspot.com/

Because of this, I am going to put off day 6 of my 30 day challenge to post the tag! =D

Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a picture of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.

This is me:

Kind of an oldish picture... Oh well.
Now, 11 random things about me:

1. My favorite Muppet character is Zoot. He doesn't talk much after the first season of the Muppet show... But he plays saxophone and is altogether cool and suave.


2. Most of my favorite actors/actresses are British.... Andy Serkis (Lord of the Rings, Inkheart, King Kong, Tintin, Flushed Away), Alan Rickman (Sense and Sensibility, Galaxy Quest, Harry Potter, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), Julie Andrews (Mary Poppins, Sound of Music), Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock, War Horse, The Hobbit), Jamie Bell (Tintin, Jane Eyre, King Kong, Billy Elliot), Martin Freeman (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Sherlock, The Hobbit), and Patrick Stewart (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Macbeth). The only American actors/actresses I really like are Michael Shanks (StarGate SG-1), Amy Adams (Enchanted, Leap Year, Muppet Movie), and Tim Conway (McHale's Navy, Carol Burnett Show, The Billion Dollar Hobo).

(Martin Freeman as Bilbo in the Hobbit that comes out December 14).

3. We bought a piano today!!!! =D I'm SO excited! I have wanted a real piano since I started up piano lessons again (we currently have an electric piano). More on that when the piano is delivered...

4. I absolutely love the old crooners like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and Bing Crosby.

(Frank Sinatra)

5. I love old black and white TV shows like The Andy Griffith Show, Leave it to Beaver, Bachelor Father, and McHale's Navy.


6. I absolutely LOVE Shakespeare and have been in two productions with my homeschool group. I have played Beatrice in Much Ado About Nothing and Antonio in Twelfth Night.

7. My favorite number is 42.


8. My favorite Disney princess film is Aladdin.


9. I recently wrote a report on George M. Cohan.


10. I like to be around the groovy people. Perhaps it's because I play jazz?

(Lou Rawls on the Muppet Show singing "Groovy People.")

11. I'm glad I've gotten to my 11th thing because it's hard thinking up 11 random things about yourself!

Now to answer the 11 questions given by Jack Baillot.

1. What is the one, childish dream you gave up because you were told it was impossible? I can't remember any.... Is that good or bad?

2. If you could get into any book or movie which would you pick? When I originally looked at this question I thought it was going to be impossible to choose.... But now I know it's easy. I pick Inkheart-- Wait... That's the plot of the book... Oh well, I do NOT want to go there anyway. I'd much rather go to 221B Baker Street! Have tea with Sherlock Holmes and Watson... Solve a case with them.... Get married to Sherlock.... Just kidding. But yes, I would go into the Sherlock Holmes mysteries by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. (If I had to choose a movie I would probably pick Lord of the Rings... Or Star Trek.)

3. If you were trapped on the queen of England's ship and knew you had to escape would you try Jack Sparrow's trick with the cannon just to see if it really works? No.... Because you'd have to be Jack Sparrow to pull that one off. And you'd have to have a super cool Hans Zimmer soundtrack to go with your life.

4. If you weren't trapped on her ship would you do it anyways? See above answer.

5. Have you ever read or watched something that looks impossible and tried it out to see if it really works? I don't think so... Maybe. I've tried to look cool with a trench coat but as the picture above clearly shows... It didn't work. Mostly because my trench coat is too small for me.

6. What characteristics do you like in a hero? A hero has to be humble. A hero has to care for others above him or herself at all times and has to lay down his or her life for someone else.

7. If you could do something completely impossible what would it be? I would be a spy! I guess that's not completely impossible... But I'm pretty sure it won't happen.

8. What is your favorite color and why? My favorite color is blue because it's always been blue. I also like purple and lime green and gray.

9. If you had to pick between camping out under the stars on a summers night, out in the wild or sleeping in a fancy hotel, which would you pick? Probably a fancy hotel. Although I love camping, I've never been to a fancy hotel and it just seems like a good setting for a mystery story with a touch of romance.... Hey.... That gives me a good idea for a story....

10. If a stranger came up to you and told you you had been selected to join a top secret organization and save the world, would you join? YES!! Well... After I found out the person wasn't a creeper or something and found out the organization was real and not a hoax.

11. And if you beat me into taking over the world what is the first change you would make? I would make the government follow the Constitution of the United States.

Now my 11 questions for those I tag:

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
2. Cake or pie?
3. Musical or drama (like Shakespeare)?
4. Would you rather be a spy or a ninja?
5. Board game or electronic game?
6. Dogs or cats?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Did you want to be president (or whatever you government is) when you were little?
9. Would you rather build your house on rock or sand?
10. What is your favorite movie/TV show line?
11. Would you rather read a romance or a spy/mystery/adventure novel?

I tag my friend Jessica at her blog, Authorly Insane.
I also tag my friend Jen at her blog!
I also tag anyone else who wants to do this tag!
=D

1 comment:

  1. ...I've been tagged xD

    LOL Groovy people...*bad Newsboys Love Liberty Disco background music*
    Nice trench coat! (Trench coats are, without a doubt, second best to LotR cloaks)

    ReplyDelete