Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today I went back to the orthodontist to pick up my new retainer. It's lime green, although it looks dark green in this particular picture.


Silly Rosey knows she's not allowed to lie on the brown blanket so whenever she sees the chance - however small it may be - she decides to break the rules....


"What are you lookin' at?"


With the help of Mom and Dad I finished the puzzle I got yesterday!


"Live long and prosper."


I have exciting news... I finished filming my American Girl Doll Twelfth Night! Now I need to finish the editing, which I have already started and then I will be DONE!
Here is a small clip from the final scene I shot (although not the final scene in the whole movie):



My friend's surgery went fine! Her mom called to let us know that she is in recovery asleep. Thank you SOOOO much for all your prayers and concerns and support.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Your teeth look awesome and your retainer is cool! I'm glad that you got all that stuff at the thrift store!
    See you Tuesday!
    Love, ShiningHisLight97

    ReplyDelete