Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Thoughts on Harry Potter

There is a corner of Youtube called "Booktube," where people vlog (video blog) about books. I have been watching Booktube videos for months now and have debated whether or not to start my own channel. Well, I have. I don't know how active it will be, but it's nice to have a secondary outlet (in addition to my blog) where I can ramble about books! The channel's name is A.G.Werff ReadsandWrites.
My first video on this new channel (which is linked with my agwerff@gmail.com email address) is all about my thoughts on Harry Potter. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't finished the books, but I watch the movies from time to time. Not once a year like Lord of the Rings, but I still enjoy them.

    Liked hearing your thoughts on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice vlog: well articulated; well edited!

    ReplyDelete