Saturday, August 8, 2015

Senior Recital

I have put my senior recital on youtube!

Here is a list of songs and their start times if you wish to skip around to specific songs (though the bits in between songs are pretty entertaining!):

-Die Lotosblume by Robert Schumann. (2:06)
-Vittoria Mio Core by Giacomo Carissimi. (4:08)
-Think of Me from The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber. (7:22)
-Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better from Annie Get Your Gun by Irving Berlin. Performed with my teacher. (11:48)
-Popular from Wicked by Stephen Schwartz. (17:10)
-By Strauss from An American In Paris by George and Ira Gershwin. (22:04)
-Ah! je ris de me voir (The Jewel Song) from Faust by Charles Gounod. (27:00)

-Video of Abbey's journey through music. (31:36)

-Prelude in C# Minor by Sergei Rachmaninoff. (40:29)
-Cantina Band from Star Wars arranged by Martin Spiztnagel. Performed with my teacher. (45:53)
-Berceuse by Frederic Chopin. (49:37)
-Children's Corner Suite by Claude Debussy: (55:12)
1. Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum
2. Jimbo's Lullaby
3. Serenade of the Doll
4. The Snow is Dancing
5. The Little Shepherd
6. Golliwog's Cakewalk.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment