Friday, January 31, 2014

Look! I made a bow and arrow!

This is what I do at 10:30 at night.


I saw a picture of a crossbow made from pencils... and since all of our pencils aren't the same size (as those were in the picture), I went to my handy dandy box of pencil crayons.
But then I decided to upgrade the model and ditch three of the pencils...
So basically, I stuck two pins in either side of the pencil crayon (and then I taped the pins on just in case they decided to fall out - which they did... before the tape). Then I taped one of those chip-clip-things to the pencil crayon and tada! Just add one rubberband and a pen through the clip-thing and you have a ready-made mini-weapon, just in case squirrels come to invade your house.


Actually... in light of the above picture... a giant robot brandishing a banjo being driven by David Crowder might be better than a mini-bow made out of a pencil crayon...

Live long and prosper! And don't be attacked by squirrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment