Remember that video that I mentioned a few posts back? I said that I couldn't find it in my documents... Well, I found it!
This was filmed a few weeks ago; but, since I couldn't find it, I'm only putting it on here now. Enjoy!
If you want to do the bookshelf scavenger hunt, here are the things to find:
• Find an author's name or title with the letter Z in it• Find a classic
• Find a book with a key on it
• Find something on your bookshelf that's not a book
• Find the oldest book on your shelf
• Find a book with a girl on the cover
• Find a book that has an animal in it
• Find a book with a male protagonist
• Find a book with only words on it
• Find a book with illustrations in it
• Find a book with gold lettering
• Find a diary (true or fictional)
• Find a book written by someone with a common name (like John Smith)
• Find a book that has a close-up of something on it
• Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period
• Find a hardcover book without a jacket
• Find a teal/turquoise colored book
• Find a book with stars on it
• Find a non-YA book
And here is the link to the original video. Original video!
Live long and prosper!