Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm going to camp!

Okay... I'm not going to REAL camp. But I am going to Camp NaNoWriMo!
Camp NaNoWriMo is basically NaNoWriMo.... Except in April (and July. Although the months change each year, I believe).
You can write whatever you want during Camp be it novel, epic poem, screenplay, script, play, novelette, short story... Whatever. You can also choose your own word count.
In 7 days, 3 hours, 34 minutes, and 17 seconds, Camp will start.
I will be writing the second installment in my spy series starring Daniel and Varina. Actually, it's the third installment... The second installment will be written during the July Camp. Why am I writing the third book second? I don't know. It just kind of happened that way.
So, if you don't hear much from me in April..... I have probably been eaten by a plot bunny (or worse, a plot BEAR!) or stung by some mind-dulling-character-destroying poison ivy.
Fare ye well fair blog followers.... I hope I make it out alive.
Live long and prosper.

2 comments:

  1. I've thought about doing the camp. I might have to do it in July though, I have too much going on in April. But it sounds like a lot of fun. And a spy story, even better!!! I hope it goes well for you, and the bear finds something else to eat.

    Muppet's Treasure Island, I haven't seen that in so long. I must find it again.

    OOoooO!!!! Let's Kill Hitler is one of my favourites!!!!
    "Rory, take Hitler and put him in that cupboard."
    "You can drive a motorcycle?" "Its one of those days."
    And when Mel turns into River and all they can do is stand there with their mouths hanging open, that is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, have fun with Camp NaNo! I plan to do it in July, after the editing frenzy is over. April I plan to spend hacking at the printed manuscript of Kat and Kadet with my dad's nice Japanese sushi knife.

    ReplyDelete