Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Zounds! I've been tagged again!

My lovely friends Bethany and Becca at Clever Bunnies tagged me! Thanks girls!




Rules: 
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. 

2. Put the Award logo on your blog. 

3. Answer the ten questions sent to you. 

4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. 

5. Nominate ten blogs.


The questions: 

1.  If you were stranded on an island with a box, what would you want to be in that box?
Can my box be the size of a storage container? If so, I would have lots of food, my computer, lots of notebooks and pencils and pencil sharpeners. And a piano and lots of sheet music. And books, of course.

2. Do you like to go camping, and if so, where do you prefer to sleep? (ie. tent, camper, cabin, under the stars.)
I like tent camping (camping is camping, after all!) but I'm not opposed to sleeping in a cabin, either. Just don't make me sleep under the stars, please! I would be too afraid of animals and creepy crawlies climbing into my sleeping bag with me.

3. What's the craziest thing you've ever cooked/baked?
My dad and I made a 1776 meal for my mom once.

You see before you: chicken pudding, sweet potatoes and apples, green beans, and whipped syllabub. For dessert, we had raspberry flummery. All courtesy of an American Girl Felicity cookbook.

4. What's the last movie you saw in theaters?
Avengers: Age of Ultron.

5. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you chose?
Probably a bunny! I love bunnies. A Bedlington Terrier would be fun to have, too. Or a snake.

 



6. Favorite flavor to combine with chocolate? (ie. coffee, raspberry, coconut, caramel...)
Caramel, definitely.

7.  If you were zapped back in time, where would you hope to end up and what one thing would you want with you? 
I hope I would end up around 1900. All my favorite people were alive then... George Gershwin, George M. Cohan, J.R.R. Tolkien, Arthur Conan Doyle, Claude Debussy... And what would I want with me? I'm not sure. Maybe a camera? Or a full wallet so I could afford to go to the theater and the opera and to concerts whenever I wanted.

 



8. Do you sing along to the radio? 
Of course!

9. Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they? 
Some people call me Ab or Abs (names my mom hates). My British saxophone teacher used to call my "Ab." It sounded great in an English accent.

10. You are all alone in your house and you hear a strange noise, what do you do next? 
I would either freeze and listen very carefully, my heart beating horrifically. Then, if the noise didn't continue, go back to what I was doing and wait until my heart calmed down; or, I would go investigate. 


I don't think I will tag anyone, or make up questions. If you want to answer the questions that Bethany and Becca asked, go ahead! 

Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment