Saturday, November 1, 2014

Just popping in to say...

...that After the Twelfth Night has been reviewed! My lovely friend Miss Jack has reviewed it over on her reviewing blog which you can find HERE. Thanks for the review, Jack!

This is a very fitting time for a review because After the Twelfth Night has been out exactly one year! Woohoo!! Last year, on this date, November One, I published my first book!


If I were some put-together author I would have a big blog party; I thought about it, but this year it was just too much. Next year I have high hopes.

Still, I didn't want to do nothing so... until Sunday, November 9, After the Twelfth Night will be 40% off!
I feel like a used car salesman: "Just click the link to take advantage of our BIG BIG savings." To be read in a deep voice, very quickly: "Offernotvalidifyouareunderfifteenoroverfifteenandahalfbuthaveyourparentscallandwe'llgiveyouafreeejectrseatotallyfreeonlywecan'tshipoutsideofNewYorkorPortlandsoyouhavetocomeheretotakeadvantageofthisspecialofferwhichendstwominutesafterthiscommercialdoes."

Also, I would like to give away a signed copy of After the Twelfth Night. You can enter by commenting one of your "favorite book(s) and why" below. Even if you already have a copy of the book, feel free to enter! If you win, you can send your book to me, I will sign it, and send it back to you with your postage money included. A winner will be chosen on Wednesday, November 5.

Meantime, don't forget to check out After the Twelfth Night's trailer!


And tell your friends!
"OffervalidonlyuntilNovember9."

Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment