Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful day in whatever your doing. Let's remember that Jesus is the reason for the season =D
This morning I got up before the crack of dawn at 4:30 AM so that I could get to the airport with my parents on time to catch our flight to the Midwest.
We took Rosey on the airplane with us and she did very well! The vet had given us a sedative to give her. When half of the pill didn't knock her out, Mom gave her the other half. Rosey fell asleep very quickly after that and is still sleeping it off! I like her in this sedate state... She doesn't get annoyed with me. Hee hee.
Now I am sitting in my grandparents living room while Mom and Grama talk and Daddy and Grandpa watch the Packers game on TV. Sadly there is no snow where I am... I did take my doll Juliet and I'll try to get outside with the next few days to take some pictures of her!

And now, here is a present from me to you.
This is my choir singing "Christmas This Year" by Tobymac. There are 88 people in my choir and we range from ages 5-18. Sorry it's in two parts.... Blogger won't let me upload the whole video.


4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! =D You guys were really good- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a litle late but Merry Christmas to you too! You all sound really nice. What are the hand signs that everyone's doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that, there was a spelling mistake and I am very particular about mistakes...:D
    I watched the video eventhough I'm in it and know the song really well...
    The hand signs are just kinda for fun and to kinda portray the song a bit.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Love, ShiningHisLight97

    ReplyDelete