Here's the list of things to find if you want to do the challenge too!
1. The first book in a series.
2. The second book in a different series.
3. A book with blue on the cover.
4. A book title that is 7 letters long.
5. A book you've never read.
6. A book with sky on it.
7. An author with the same first letter of their first name as you (example... Abbey=Agatha Christie).
8. A classic.
9. A nonfiction book.
10. A book with 4 or more colors on the spine.
11. A book with a New York Bestseller sticker/award/thing on the front.
12. The smallest book in size (height and width, not just page numbers).
13. The last book you bought.
14. A book with a face on the cover.
15. A spin-off book.
16. A book published over 10 years ago.
17. A book with a sequel coming out next year.
18. An author with an alliterative name (like Rick Riodan).
19. A book with an epilogue.
20. A title with a made up word in it (like Roverandom by J.R.R. Tolkien).
Live long and prosper!